Joshua Falcon-Grey is a filmmaker, author, speaker, and creator of DaoPlay – an intuitively guided role-playing experience designed to escort people through their own personal “movie scenes” – the very situations they need to experience in order to release the past and to reclaim their personal power. He has helped hundreds of people with DaoPlay – through 1 on 1 Personal Theater Experiences, in groups, and in guided meditation recordings.
Joshua is the founder and Lead Storyweaver at The Quantum Theater: A group experience platform which presents the “DaoPlay” role-playing experiences worldwide.
Joshua also enjoys sharing stand up comedy (and singing).
You can experience his work at http://www.quantum.theater (theater spelled the American way) or get in touch with him personally at http://www.joshualive.com
In this episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- How he would describe his way of being in service in his visionary mission on Earth and how he started
- How he supported himself when he had a surrender moment and how he sees the evolution unfolding
- How he started supporting and guiding his mom in her healing journey
- What is challenging him in his personal path and calling forth the greater version of himself and how he supports himself through that
- How “DaoPlay” of Quantum Theater is played + how it was created
- What he is noticing in his life and the world when he wakes up in 2025
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Joshua:
Youtube: The Quantum Theater
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.
You must log in to post a comment.