Amy E. Smith is a certified and credentialed confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Owner and founder of Joy Junkie Enterprises, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals beyond limiting beliefs and sabotaging mindsets to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love.
With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, Amy uses her popular weekly podcast, The Joy Junkie Show, to address issues of worthiness, self-confidence, and letting go of people-pleasing to assist listeners in creating and living radically joyful lives. Co-founder of TheSelfLoveRevolution.com, Amy has been instrumental in aiding hundreds of women in stepping into their authentic power and craft lives they desire. She is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor and has been a featured expert on Fox 5 San Diego and YourTango.com.
In this episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- What it means to be a confidence coach and how she’s serving her mission
- What shifted in her life in 2015 that allowed her to redirect and specify her focus
- Her new growing edge and how growth teaches us all to be more compassionate with ourselves
- How you are responsible for your intention and not your reception; we can’t control how we are received
- How we do anything we can to not feel uncomfortable feelings and that’s the bigger challenge for people, to sit in discomfort
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Amy:
Grab Amy’s FREE eWorkbook, Stand up for Yourself without Being a Dick: http://thejoyjunkie.com/free
Join Amy’s FREE Facebook Community with Bonus Trainings, Camaraderie, and Freebies: http://thejoyjunkie.com/club
Connect with Amy on Insta where she mini-blogs every day!: http://instagram.com/thejoyjunkie
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.