The focus of America’s Leading Mid-Life Dating Coach has expanded into a deeper, essential philosophy of what it truly means to LOVE.
After losing his 19-year-old son Connor in 2018, Jonathon Aslay’s grief led him on a soul-searching inner journey, where he became aware of an often-overlooked dimension of the dating conversation.
He realized that the process of dating reveals the most common emotional health issue faced by many singles seeking a partner: a distressing lack of self-worth, self-regard, and self-love.
Today, he is on a mission of encouraging both men and women to fully love themselves with a new book, “What The Heck Is Self-Love Anyway?”—packed with fun, engaging spiritual and personal growth practices—and his dynamic Mid-Life Love Mastery mentorship program, that inspires hundreds of people daily, around the world.
In this episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- How our childhood memories are not all facts, sometimes they are stories that we create
- How Jonathan is inquiring into how often do people think about the word LOVE and how powerful the word is when you actually lean into it
- What LOVE means to him
- The dynamic and programming he grew up in
- How he encourages women to do a little more due diligence in dating to affirm that their ideal person is capable and ready to be in a relationship
- What are the different vetting strategies for calling in divine union
- The question he explores is: what would love do in every moment
- The things that are challenging him in his evolution and calling him to a greater edge and expression of his mission and power
- How he supports himself when he’s supporting a lot of other people and feels lonely
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Jonathon:
Get your free chapters here: http://www.jonathonaslay.com/love/
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.