Ashley Miers is an actress, a singer songwriter, a Kundalini yoga instructor, a speaker and a health and nutrition coach. She has appeared in national commercials for 76, Chuck E Cheese, and Reddi Wip among other brands, released 2 original albums and several EPs, and licensed songs to ABC Family and Abercrombie and Fitch stores. She has also spoken and performed on the UCLA campus and twice at the Mental Health America conference about her experience overcoming cutting and extreme suicidal depression. By drawing on her education in Neuroscience, getting sober and utilizing Kundalini yoga techniques, Ashley was able to transcend her own depression and self destructive behavior to become medication free over the course of her healing journey. She now helps other women find freedom from depression through structure, strategy, self-care and support in her online group coaching program Transcend the Turbulence. Ashley lives in Los Angeles with her husband John, her 1 year old son Isaac, and their two cats Indy and Tiger Lily.
In this potent episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- Our shared connection in recovery and how we met in LA recently
- How Kundalini yoga brought us together
- How Ashley was called into the path of becoming a Kundalini teacher
- How to transcend fear and anxiety to tune into more presence and peace
- The tools and key ways she uses to support herself
- How she defines ascension and consciousness
- What integrity means to her; how it’s showing up as the most loving and service-oriented of yourself
- The foundation of her coaching is changing habits and our programming
- How she realized that the negative voice actually becomes a cue for the positive habit and that’s possible
- How important it is to celebrate ourselves
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Ashley:
OFFER: Free 30-min coaching call plus 11% discount on my services for anyone who wants to work with me. Email “Visionary Souls” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Music: https://soundcloud.com/ashley-miers (Also available on other Digital Platforms)
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.