Coach, mentor, author, podcaster, healer, workshop facilitator, father, Brian Piergrossi is a beacon of light who has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world over the past 13 years.
However, it wasn’t always that way. At the age of 20 years old Brian was suddenly struck by a mysterious, debilitating illness, later labeled ‘chronic fatigue syndrome’, that lasted for over 10 years leaving him in intense, daily, physical pain and too weak to effectively function in society. When no medical or other authority figure could explain the suffering that was happening to him, Brian made it his life commitment to inquire into the root cause of human suffering & the core principles of vitality, achievement and fulfillment.
What began was over 11 years of quiet yet committed, serious inquiry, study and personal application into the fields of spirituality, religion, psychology, sociology, cosmology, ecology, health, arts, science, yoga, self-realization & personal development teachings. He read over 1000 books. He studied the teachings of the greatest mentors and teachers around the world at the time, including luminaries such as Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie & Ken Wilber & Tony Robbins.
After an all night, soul-searching, walk in the rain, Brian quit his job, left his home in Northern California with the unrelenting sole intention of supporting individuals to transcend suffering and live the deepest dreams of their heart.
Since that time he has written two books that continue to inspire new readers worldwide.
He has worked online, and in person, with clients in every inhabited continent.
He has lead transformative retreats, classes and workshops internationally in over two dozen countries.
He has shared his message as a featured guest on numerous radio and television programs and podcasts globally.
He has lectured at colleges, schools, festivals, expos and conferences.
His online social media posts and blogs are shared with thousands of readers worldwide each day.
He founded The Big Glow Online Facebook Community with currently over 6.000 members discovering how to be the best version of themselves.
Today Brian travels the world sharing his unique insights into the human condition. He and his partner Annie are based in Asheville, North Carolina.
“When the pillars of my limited mind collapsed, the roof caved in and I could take in the beauty of the stars.”-Brian Piergrossi from the book The Wow of the Now
In this super illuminating out episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- How it felt when he dropped his son off to college
- How he came to appreciate where he came from as he walked the streets of where he grew up
- How life is like a school where we go to these lessons and when we pass the lesson we go to the next one
- Forgiving yourself becomes much easier if we learn from our mistakes and growing from them
- When you don’t like an aspect in someone else that’s an aspect that’s a part of yourself as well to love
- What his path has been to get to relational mastery, the work he does and how he supports others
- All about the silent retreats that he hosts
- How people are resisting to being born again
- The path with his growth, evolution and expansion that his working through and challenging him right now
- All about the Big Glow Community, his aim and objective
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Brian:
Facebook: Brian Piergrossi
Youtube: Brian Piergrossi – The Big Glow
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
- Sydney’s Self-Mastery Courses
- Book an Intuitive Soul Session
- Apply + Join us for Odyssey
- Become a Patron + Join our Community
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.
You must log in to post a comment.