David Krantz is a certified Epigenetic Coach who specializes in boosting cognitive function and helping clients harness their creative and personal power. As a lifelong musician, David sees the various systems of the body as parts of a complex symphony. And, as a coach, he excels at fine-tuning those parts to create resonant harmonious health.
David also serves as Director of Psychoacoustics at Apeiron Center in Asheville, NC where he develops sound-based tools for better mood, energy, and focus. Additionally, he’s an expert in the pharmacogenetics of the endocannabinoid system and has developed a proprietary genetic test for looking at individual response to cannabinoids. A biohacker by training and artist by nature, David enjoys working with others who have a deep passion for experiencing life.
In this epic episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- How he started his healing work and helping people optimize at a genetic level
- The first step and process on how he gets someones genes and from there how he know what herbs or supplements one need
- How he looks at one’s DNA and gives them an idea on what types of nutrients their bodies need more of
- How he can advise not just on supplements or nutrients but on a full spectrum
- That when we’re in presence, in nature and in touch with ourselves, we know what to do and we listen to our bodies that also know what to do
- How the beauty of genetics is that it level the playing field, it gets rid of the priority of one thing
- How gene keys is a helpful way to understand how we are expressing at these multiple levels of our being
- What’s his growing edge of his own consciousness and challenging him in his evolution and how he’s supporting himself through that
And SOUL much more…come play!
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
- Join the Quantum Creator Academy
- Book an Intuitive Soul Session
- Apply + Join us for Odyssey
- Become a Patron + Join our Community
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.