Alison Sher is a generational expert, an organizational consultant and the author of The Millennial’s Guide to Changing the World. She is passionate about personal and political transformation and using spiritual principles to catalyze societal evolution.
In this super soul’d out episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- Our cosmic meeting in Asheville, NC earlier this year
- Her research and goals for her book The Millennial’s Guide to Changing the World
- Describing and exploring the new paradigm of Millennials
- Her journey and the process of how she came about to write her book
- Alison’s experience in a refugee camp and what she learned volunteering there
- How being part of the Joyful Revolution changed her frequency and made her realize that love will prevail and all we need to do is be in the present moment
- Dropping the victim and martyr complexes for good
- How restoration happens; rest, relax and receive truly
- How we can live Heaven on Earth
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Alison:
Facebook: Alison Sher
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
- Sydney’s Self-Mastery Courses
- Book an Intuitive Soul Session
- Apply + Join us for Odyssey
- Apply for The Embodied Entrepreneur Bali Retreat
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.
You must log in to post a comment.