How to live an authentic, unHIDDEN life…
Robert Kandell is an interpersonal communication expert, speaker, podcaster and the author of the bestselling book, unHIDDEN: A Book for Men and Those Confused by Them. He has been described as “part football coach, part loving dad and part slightly crazed drill sergeant”.
Since 2002, Robert’s mission has been to help people find their internal power to lead more authentic, unhidden lives. He has helped over 10,000 students, in over 400 workshops both domestically and internationally, to up-level their communication and exist in a more balanced, connected and purposeful state.
Robert also brings his enthusiasm and passion to his weekly popular podcast, Tuff Love, which has an audience spanning over 80 countries around the world. Each episode Robert puts his compassionate, hard-hitting insight to work helping people move forward in their lives with clarity. He discusses subjects around relationships, intimacy, sex, communication and gender dynamics.
Robert is a seasoned podcast guest with over 100 records under his belt. He did a compelling interview on male shame on the Time Magazine’s Top 50 podcast, The Gender Knot, Tripp Lanier’s The New Man, Satori Primes’s Have It All and Travis Barton’s Living The Dream.
Robert has dedicated his life to understanding and teaching three things:
- How to break free of the outdated and destructive gender roles society expects of you, so you can become the person you are meant to be without shame or fear.
- How to look past the programming that’s been installed in you since birth, so you can look back on a life in which you met your full potential.
- How to love and be loved, fully, deeply, and freely; and how to turn every conflict into an opportunity to grow together instead of apart.
In this super soul fam episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- Robert’s first awakening moment; attending Burning Man in the 90’s where he had a very honest talk about sex with his first wife
- How we are trained to not pay attention to ourselves, we are trained to take care of others before ourselves
- How everything is an inside job; it’s not the circumstance, it’s you
- Second awakening moment; he attended a class on sexuality where he realized how little he knew himself and how he was really treating his first wife, Carol. This became the doorway for him to understand himself, his partner and women
- How he loves who he is today, the relationships he has and all the amazing things he has done in his life
- It is possible for everyone to up level their lives to one degree, five degrees, a thousand degrees if they are willing to do the work
- How he experienced and listened to his intuition and embraced his feminine side
- How his current wife, Morgan, teaches him patience
- Parenting is a selfless act
- His understanding of intimacy as it relates to purpose and living in alignment.
- What sex really means to him and men
And SOUL much more…come play!
Connect with Robert:
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
- Sydney’s Self-Mastery Courses
- Book an Intuitive Soul Session
- Apply + Join us for Odyssey
- Apply for The Embodied Entrepreneur Bali Retreat
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.