Dayana Mayfield is a professional copywriter who works exclusively with B2B SaaS and tech companies, helping them acquire more customers with on-point messaging and copy that sells. Dayana is also an aspiring novelist working on a book about three female business owner friends living in Boston. She lives with her husband and their two daughters in Northern California.
In this super soul fam episode of Visionary Souls, we jammed on…
- How our friendship started when we were in college
- Dayana’s genius and how she’s serving her soul in her epic life + biz
- How she invested close to $10,000 for a coaching program and realized that the program wasn’t what she thought it was – and all the lessons therein!
- My time being part of a PR agency and how I decided to go on a different direction
- How there is no template on how you create your own business or your life
- The distinction of “having enough” within abundance consciousness
- If you are in tune with what you want and living your purpose, abundance is always readily available to you
- Ways to support yourself to hold even greater expanses of abundance
And SOUL much more…come play!
Additional Resources to support you in your Awakening Journey:
- Sydney’s Self-Mastery Courses
- Book an Intuitive Soul Session
- Apply + Join us for Odyssey
- Apply for the Divinity Codes Bali Retreat
Listen to more episodes of Visionary Souls on all the channels, everywhere.