“Every single one of us has wounds that need our love and attention and healing.”
Brandilyn Tebo is an acclaimed transformational coach, healing retreat host, author and inspirational speaker. Once a type-A perfectionist who struggled with anorexia, she knows firsthand how destructive we can be to ourselves when we are disconnected from our true purpose. Through years of inner work and deep meditation, coach trainings, and the study of eastern and western philosophies and mystical traditions, she learned how amazing life can be once you wipe away all false identification. She has traveled the world to teach empowering workshops in high schools, prisons, Fortune 500 companies and colleges. Today, she coaches clients on how to remove internal barriers to following their hearts, changing the world and being the fullest expression of themselves!
What’s on this episode:
* Inner Child Healing + soul retrieval
* How to tap into the Joy Experiment to practice surrender and living life by divine design
* How you can listen to your body for wisdom and insight to guide you on your path
* How to be your own guide in healing and de-conditioning from old unconscious patterns and programs that no longer serve you
* Why its crucial to have your team assembled to support you in BEING who you want to be and FEELING how you want to feel – silly souls unite!
Check out Brandilyn here:
Subscribe to the Visionary Souls podcast