“I really believe that the greatest service I can give to the world is to listen.”
Jason is a modern renaissance man: Equal parts artist, philosopher, teacher, and video producer. From 2003-2012 he worked for Ken Wilber and other clients to create thousands of hours of educational media on the topics of transpersonal psychology, spirituality, productivity, and personal growth. For the past 4 years he has been a trainer and facilitator for groups teaching conscious communication and authentic relating. He is the host of ‘This Authentic Life Podcast” and is obsessed with how humans can live and relate optimally.
“Be willing to stop a conversation and go back to something that was interesting to you and get curious about it.”
In this episode we go DEEP INTO:
- How learning to be a human can be hard and requires next-level courage to be in TRUTH
- Tools to bring conversations into more depth, connection and FUN now
- How to be an invitation for intimacy and love
- How to transform your shadow into your most beautiful loving gift
- How everyone is simply wanting to be felt, seen and heard = and how we can GIVE this to ourselves and each other
Learn more about Jason’s work here.
Tune into more episodes of Visionary Souls.