Who were you before the world taught you WHO and HOW TO BE?
Join me for a 4-day IMMERSION that will change your life.
The REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE RETREAT is for transformational leaders seeking deep facilitation experience and healing of their inner child.
Remember who you are.
Connect to YOU.
EMBODY your inner divine essence.
Your true power.
Your authentic vision.
Your fullest expression of LOVE.
Learn how to heal your inner core wounds and embody more powerful authentic leadership and discover tools to empower all of your transformational work and creativity going forward.
Want to live the life you’ve always dreamed of living and empower others to do the same?
Join me for this incredible 4- day immersion that will change YOU forever.
Los Angeles, California
Space is limited to 8.
Your genius will be fully unleashed.
Your blocks will be cleared.
You will learn how to masterfully dance with your ego and fear,
And learn how to help others do the same.
This work is truly game changing and foundational for absolutely any kind of transformational shift you’re seeking to cultivate.
You will be supported in digging into the ROOT of whatever blocks are in your way of BEING at your desired level of abundance, love, creativity, intimacy and JOY.
This experience entails:
- Intimate group setting limited to eight to allow for deep 1:1 support throughout the weekend processes and exercises.
- Expertly curated transformational content and customized tools to heal your inner child core wounds, empower you to know your triggers, identify your wounding imprint and learn how to restructure your negative self-talk that’s constantly blocking you from the life you desire (subtly and directly).
- Learn tools to integrate into your coaching and transformational work and all relationships that will elevate your experience of intimacy, love and joy on all levels.
- Unblock anything in your way from receiving abundance at the level that you truly deserve. Heal your self-worth story once and for all.
- Tap into your infinite creative inspiration and internal well of visionary resources that you have barely scratched the surface of.
- Feel ultra-grounded in your purpose, desires and VISION moving forward.
- Enjoy luxury accommodations in a private estate in the Hollywood Hills.
- Feel nurtured by a private celebrity chef prepping delicious high vibe meals throughout the weekend.
- Deeply connect to and grow alongside a diverse community of incredible thought leaders, visionaries and creative entrepreneurs who are the next-level torch bearers of global transformation and liberation.
Inner child work has been one of the most healing parts of my journey—the catalyst that opened me up to the infinite potential I now share with the world.
This retreat is SPECIFICALLY for VISIONARIES who are ready to STAND IN FULL TRUTH + POWER. It is for YOU if::
- You are deeply desiring to become fully embodied in your power – to stand up as the RADIANT leader that you know you are
- You are ready to ANCHOR INTO your SOUL PURPOSE and live in alignment with precisely what you came here TO BE (and all you came here to GIVE)
- You’re DONE with letting your OLD PROGRAMS acquired from ages 0-3 run your life, such as: codependency, abandonment, low self-esteem, comparison, perfectionism, scarcity, lacking self-trust and lacking trust in the universe, negative self-image, chronic disempowerment, addictions and inability to intimately connect with yourself and others, inability to listen to or TRUST your intuition, addiction to worrying and unmanageability..etc.
- You’re READY to live an abundant life full of love, EASE, grace, JOY and divinely inspired creativity. You are committed to living a LIFE of EXAMPLE and BEING a ripple who goes forth to illuminate SO many others in your path.
- You are deeply dedicated to service and TRUTH = you’re feeling the call to release the deep-set blocks in your way from being in your full capacity of LIGHT.
- You are committed to integrating the immense upgrades you will receive throughout this powerful retreat experience in your everyday life, following a disciplined practice of implementing new tools, actions and OUTLOOKS going forward.
If you are 1000% willing to DIVE into this work with me, and if you FULLY receive what is on offer, you will absolutely feel ACTIVATED to your full potential and experience life ALIGNED with your soul TRUTH. You will become immediately OPEN to receiving divinely inspired GUIDANCE and new forms of ABUNDANCE and most of all, you will FEEL more ALIVE than ever before.
When I dove deep into this work I TANGIBLY….
…availed myself to deeper intimate experiences and connections (new relationships and healthier boundaries on friendships and professional connections = no more drains).
…got a BOOK DEAL without even trying.
…5X’d (and then 10X’d shortly thereafter) my prior average monthly revenue because I healed my abandonment WOUNDS which had been blocking my ability to RECEIVE and TRUST (guess what: life CAN be easy).
…started speaking my truth like never before – launching programs I’ve dreamed about launching, creating MAGNETIC content, opening up to my true channeling abilities.
…attracted BAD ASS clients who are at a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. No pandering to anyone’s wounds or scarcity story to be liked or validated.
…stepped fully into BEING the MASTERFUL coach that I am whose not afraid to make people uncomfortable and activate them into LIFE CHANGING transformations.
And I’m just getting started.
What DO YOU WANT? What’s POSSIBLE for you when you drop your old programs?
Los Angeles, California
Investment: $2.8K (all-inclusive food, activities, life-changing transformation, program materials)
**You’re responsible for transportation to and from retreat space.
Your Experience Entails::
- Beautiful accommodations in a gorgeous home along the California Coastline near Los Angeles
- A long weekend of rest, rejuvenation and PLAY in a beautiful, magic-filled space
- Play alongside a visionary group eager to explore intimacy, creativity, FUN and a deepened sense of connection to SOUL
- Daily guided movement + meditation plus experiential activities spanning::
- Authentic relating, conscious communication and intimacy-building to strengthen your connection to yourself and others
- How to harness and empower your intuition
- Getting to know yourself on a deeper level, remembering who you ARE before you were taught HOW/WHO to be
- Inner child healing to cultivate self-love, FUN and emPOWERment
- Delicious high vibe fare blessed with LOVE + prepped by private gourmet chef
$800 Deposit required to secure your space with full balance due by or before 4/15.
Meet Your Retreat Host, Sydney Campos
Sydney Campos is an Alignment Alchemist, Spiritual Teacher, Author and Speaker.
Sydney specializes in activating visionary leaders to live in alignment with their soul purpose while embodying next-level power, pleasure and prosperity. Through all her endeavors, Sydney is fiercely committed to awakening consciousness across the planet and creating new paradigms of economy, creativity, spirituality and intimacy.
In addition to being a seasoned Business Strategist and Certified Holistic Health Coach, Sydney is also a 200-Hour Registered Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Reiki Energy Healer, Intuitive Channel and Certified Akashic Records Practitioner. Sydney shares her multifaceted teachings through writing, her Visionary Souls Podcast, speaking, workshops, international retreats, masterminds and 1:1 mentoring.
An avid adventurer, Sydney is likely to be found in Bali, Venice Beach, San Francisco, New York, or anywhere in Mediterranean Europe. Her book The Empath Experience will be released via Simon and Schuster in May 2018.
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE RETREAT Testimonials
“I was Sydney’s previous client and simply knew I needed to be in Sydney’s space in person. I didn’t pay attention to too many of the retreat details – I just knew I needed to be here.
I was craving more depth in the personal development work I had been doing on my own – I needed support in deepening my experience and getting back on track. My meditations had started to feel a little disconnected and superficial. I was clear that I have some deep trauma blocks that I haven’t been able to access. And it was starting to occur to me that there was something spiritual going on around my physical injury – I was guided to go deeper in my spiritual work to resolve it fully. I knew my next chapter of transformation was going to require an immersion.
In other transformational programs I’ve participated in, which have been substantial, I wasn’t able to access my 3-year old self where many of my biggest challenges originate from. I was able to access this precise point through my work on the retreat in a way I never had before.
I came home with a very open channel, unlike I’ve ever experienced.
What else did I experience as a result of the retreat?::
- I identified that my physical malady is directly connected to a spiritual issue – now I am empowered to take care of myself holistically as though its a spiritual practice
- I uncovered a deeply rooted pattern of how I haven’t spoken up for myself in my truth – which has resulted in physical trauma and various other injuries and hardships
- The retreat was able to help me convene with my 3 year old self and see the root of my issues.
- I am open to more compassion and more love – for myself and others as a result.
Sydney is great at establishing in her words and actions early on that we were in a sacred space, setting expectations for the retreat and the participants as well to connect intimately and honestly – making it easier to connect deeply and quickly whereas elsewhere or with other people I might not have had such breakthroughs/connections.
Sydney models the concepts she teaches and embodies the practices she is teaching and guides in a way that makes it really easy to TRUST her and feel safe to go really deep.
I’ve never been on a retreat like THIS but I’ve been on many retreats. The small group made a huge difference in how deep we were able to go.
The way Sydney carries herself gives me permission to put myself first and check in with myself – which has been instrumental to healing my self-worth and self-esteem.
The exercises and activities we did felt very cohesive. Sydney gives people permission to work on a very deep level and get incredibly intimate quickly.
Clearly Sydney works in the space of radical authenticity and honesty – I don’t need to concern myself with how I carry myself or how I sound, which avails me to a clearer perspective on myself. I am learning from Sydney how to embrace and embody what I believe to be true for me and live authentically.
I am knowing myself on a deeper level than I ever have before.
If you’re on the fence about doing this retreat – just do it, 100%. If you feel like you are genuinely to meet your truth in the EYE, and step into transforming yourself through that, then you should 100% without a doubt attend Sydney’s retreat.”
~ Elizabeth H., Actress, Writer + Director, NYC-Based
“Prior to the retreat my biggest blocks were fear of success and fear of the unknown – these beliefs kept me in a holding pattern, keeping me stuck without any change. I was freezing and in a constant state of inaction.
After the retreat I went into two auditions and had a completely different experience with showing up – I felt like my authentic self, unafraid to share who I am, and there’s nothing I can do or be to change any outcome – I trust that I am taken care of. I felt newly empowered to take aligned steps into the direction of my actual dreams. It felt so good to give myself that gift. I went into the auditions without any kind of fear or self-doubt – plus I Had a great time and didn’t care about the outcome. I felt liberated.
With Sydney’s retreat, in addition to being there with a partner who I really trust, felt extremely comfortable. I had an amazing time connecting. My results since attending the retreat have included: heightened energy, better positive mood, amplified senses – sense of sight and sound in particular, all my feelings feel very close to surface – rawness, but open and safe feeling, I feel the confidence and motivation to move forward are now present; and I don’t feel fear of success or failure – I am confident to start taking action in the direction of what I desire.
My negative thoughts tell me exercise was HUGE for me..because I am so hard on myself in general. As I was saying these out loud to my partner I was sobbing, I was very emotional. It almost felt like someone else was saying them to me. It made me so sad. How dare I let myself talk to myself that way – I don’t deserve this. In terms of my self-worth, I healed this part of myself in a hugely powerful way.
I am now existing in a new paradigm – how can my gifts heal and help others? Believing this now – this is seeing how a naturally insecure person who is so hard on herself who is so dependent on everyones approval growing into an independent, powerful, inspired visionary. Now I am free to detach from the results because I am free of expectations and a need for approval and validation. My entire outlook has shifted.
I was so impressed by the way Sydney was able to keep everyone engaged and just hold a space for every single person. I could definitely feel like certain people wanted to check out at certain moments as things were heating up but Sydney always managed to get everyone together and get connected – holding their attention, not in a direct or commanding way but inviting and encouraging everyone to participate – clear invitation to unite. I learned a lot from watching her with the way she was so open with listening – so carefully and non-judgementally.
Sydney never gave direction – she never told anyone what to do or how to fix it, let everyone come to their own conclusions. Sydney is intuitively powerful in zoning in on what makes us uncomfortable and how to connect beneath the surface level. She can see you.
Considering doing this retreat? DO IT. Don’t think about it. I’m glad I didn’t know it was an inner child workshop – then I might have overthought it. It was amazing. I’ve never done anything like this before – for me being a first-timer, it wasn’t easy, but it was the gifts and rewards were beyond anything I could have imagined.”
~ Rebecca W., Musician + Healer, NJ-Based
“I came to this retreat specifically because I was really impressed with what Sydney shared about her transformation. I was impressed with her ability to be facing intense issues in her youth. Initially I was sending Sydney’s information to my partner and then realized I was feeling very called and knew I needed to be there.
I had the intention to live fully in inspiration, spending more time writing, really listening to what coaching and writing and being of bigger service to others looks like. There feels like theres a chunk missing from my life although I am showing up in so many capacities. In my time away from work I don’t spend my time in a journal or in a book writing and vision boarding my goals and setting myself up for my next level – I’ve had a lacking commitment and motivation to create clarity. I know this has been missing for me and I was ready to break through this to live in more alignment with my purpose.
The weekend retreat illuminated to me my own lacking self-love. I’m now connected to my inner child and taking guidance from this space now – how do you want to play? How do you want to have fun? I want my life to look like a playground – with intentional creativity and fun.
In terms of other transformational experiences, I’ve experienced the work of Ecker Peak Performance and Neogenesis NLP training among others things – which Sydney feels familiar to.
Even though this weekend experience was very intimate and small – it was very powerful. I was really impressed by how Sydney can observe and witness when other people are stuck in their story she can help by just listening and help them see themselves more clearly.
Since attending this retreat I feel more open hearted, more in flow, more peaceful and observant and outside of my current job – I am clear on my new entrepreneurial direction for my “take 2.” I’m not ignoring the noise that’s been blaring at me for quite awhile now. I want to complete a book that’s been in my brain for the last 8 years. I want to help men with living empowered, healthy, clear, loving lives.
What helped me most was how Sydney kept repeating the direction to tune into how I feel in the moment. The metta meditation we did looking at different ages of my life was very helpful. My core wounds are my window into how I can best help others. I am empowered in my wounds form now on. From some of our other exercises, I was able to get clear on how inspirational writing and sitting down to actually write my book or read is going to light my soul up.
I now desire fun and play and I see how I deserve to give that to myself.
Sydney puts herself fully out there with utter transparent and shares her experience, strength and hope on the table – balls to the wall. She’s not holding back at all. She has transformed from her experiences and she can talk WITH you not TO YOU in a way that’s very inviting, inclusive, compassionate, relatable.
If you’re thinking about joining this retreat: It’ll be a heart-changing event for you if you show up.”
~ David S., Business Executive, NJ-Based
“I came on this retreat to be in an intimate space with other people and I had history with Sydney, having witnessed her transformation online and in person is incredibly magnetic. I was enthralled by the possibility of being in her space. Her no-shame spirit was reflecting back to me how I had more work to do. I get the message from others often that I live a magical life but I sensed I had more work to do. I was also specifically drawn to the inner-child focus. Sydney’s vision spoke to me. I was actually considering going to Landmark Forum before joining Sydney’s retreat.
Prior to the retreat, I was feeling challenged by menopause. I know my body and my soul needed to be integrated. I felt like doing major transformational work. I was ready to grow and evolve in new ways. My body was demanding I return to it and listen to it.
I’ve looked for coaches but its hard to find someone that inspires me – I never thought a 29 year old, my friends daughter, would be the one.
I am stepping into embodying so much of the work I have done over the decades. I am a trained facilitator in many modalities and have studied and guided others through transformation forever – but now its time for me to receive guidance and experience the work in a new way.
I was considering Landmark because I am encountering a lot of family issues at the moment. My mother is turning 80 and my siblings and I are being called to show up for each other and for my mother in new ways that are challenging our connection and history in all sorts of ways. I was seeking support with navigating that process in more integrity and leadership.
I’ve done innumerable trainings and I see so many coaches projecting their own issues into the work they take others through. Sydney pulled me in at a time when I was feeling the pull for a deep dive. I didn’t know that I needed a psychic intervention, which is what Sydney definitely offers. I’ve been reading her emails, and every time I read them I get a buddha smile on my face – I get a meditation type feeling just in connecting to her writing.
I felt like I received a psychic, energetic download that just comes through her that I can here. Through interacting with her I’ve gotten immensely clear on my blocks, what they are and how I can move through them with grace.
My results since the retreat have been as follows:
- I feel connected.
- I feel clear on my next steps in my life.
- I feel grateful for having experienced so much truth and honesty.
- The only true move is the most necessary one – you already know the answer!
The flow of the experience was amazing. Sydney’s ability to read participants in a very clear way with lots of permission and space for them to receive is astounding. Sydney has a nice balance of telling her story and not projecting her own issues – she expertly tells her story for service and connection. Sydney’s capacity to keep her energetic level steady is incredible. She stays energetically in service so consistently – its profound. Her ability to hold space is incredible. People want what she has.
If you’re considering joining the retreat – Absolutely. Just do it. Don’t even think about it. You’re going to learn something. I could promise you if you go that you might not experience what you think you need, but you are going to SHIFT and get so much out of it you can’t even imagine. If you’re asking me – I can promise you you’re going to get SO much out of this. Whatever you’re looking for will be right in front of you.”
~ Kelly M., CEO + Entrepreneur, NYC-Based
“I came on this retreat because I was feeling stuck in my story around being single. I didn’t understand how this was going to change. I was very caught up in scarcity and lack of possibilities when it came to relationships and intimacy. I was in a conundrum about what i needed to do to attract the right person, and I was mad about why I needed to change. I was unhappy and making myself unhappy because of this external thing that I don’t have any control over.
I had been feeling this way since March. I had taken a big leap from last summer through last fall and over the winter and then landed in the Spring of this year wondering what was going to happen. I was considering doing the Human Awareness Institute (HAI) program before the retreat. It’s a series of seven workshops specifically around love, intimacy, self-love and sexuality. I’ve been in therapy for a long time. I’ve also worked with Miranda and Jana Saunders – amazing transformational coaches. I’ve done retreat and personalized 1:1 coaching with them.
From this retreat experience I’ve received the support I need to move forward. In the past I needed to experience more wallowing and processing wounds – what’s working now is really focusing on the positive and doing work to seek love, fun, connection. I am getting more support to move towards positive.
Sydney’s ability to do the guided meditations is awesome. Her language is so beautiful and really helped me to connect deeply to my inner child. Sydney’s authenticity deeply resonates with me and helps tune me into a deeper state of connection with myself. Sydney created an amazing balance between structure and flow that I found very comfortable. I loved connecting to my various stages of age in our work and meditations. A lot of my work in this area has focused on a particular range – this retreat helped me hugely in connecting to new age ranges and experiences that tuned me into more fun, love and happiness.
My results since attending the retreat include:
- I feel more alive to my happiness. I feel more alive to fun.
- I am more aware of my desire to feel connected to other people.
- I had such a powerful experience connecting with our retreat group.
- I am more of an introvert, more of an isolator and now i feel very connected to be with people and do healing with others. I found that experience so supportive and powerful – in community.
- I experienced a shift in my thinking from: doing this kind of work means there’s something wrong with me and I need to fix it in order to be accepted, to be good enough, to be loved. I never realized this until after i left the workshop – I realized that instead this is like going to the gym – it’s pleasurable for me to do this work on myself because I can feel good! I’ve had a major shift in focusing on the positive and benefits not the negative or “what’s wrong with me,” I go to the gym and yoga because I know I will feel good. Now I feel like I’ve shifted from personal development and healing work which used to be like “i need to fix something that’ wrong” to “I love to do this because its fun and I will be happy, I will feel good. There’s nothing wrong with feeling good!”
Specifically, just being in Sydney’s presence and energy is so powerful. This retreat was such a gift – exactly what I needed – amazing jumpstart into my next phase.
If you’re considering going on her next retreat: Don’t be afraid. HEALING CAN BE FUN! This is deep and enjoyable – but is FUN!”
~ Catherine J, International Development Specialist, Vermont-Based