For Sydney Campos, it’s all very simple: She wants “people to be happy and to have fun.” It’s what she has wanted from the very beginning, since the time she was a little empathic girl growing up in San Francisco. Today, now thriving off the energy of New York, Sydney has created a business that has a similar vibe with her new company Make Only Magic. By combining marketing and branding support with coaching and holistic practices, Sydney helps her clients — who she calls “conscious creators” — realize pathways to compassion and connection through their brands and within their lives.
On this episode, Sydney talks about how to redefine and embrace the word magic; the shift in the business landscape that now has companies knowing how important it is to have more meaning; and how to create a business that taps into a mission bigger than itself.
- 3 tips for women entrepreneurs to embrace their magic.
- Why, if you’re in college, you should take courses that inspire you, not for a job you think you’ll have the rest of your life.
- How to thrive in the new economy.
- Why going through recovery was a transformative part of her journey to spirituality and self-love.
- The power of going into a job, position or opportunity knowing what you want to learn from it.
- The importance of knowing when it’s time to move on.
- Knowing that you have the option to say “this isn’t a good fit for me,” especially if it literally makes you sick.
- Beware of the curse of knowledge.
- Operating with an abundance mindset.
- How to have fun, even when it’s scary.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
SPECIAL OFFER: EXCLUSIVE FROM SYDNEY FOR THE SUPPORT IS SEXY COMMUNITY
Email Sydney at email@example.com for access to a special friends and family offer of $111 for one session (typically 75 minutes) of holistic coaching, private yoga instruction and/or Reiki energy healing (in-person and distant healing available). USE THE CODE: SUPPORTISSEXY