But really – SUMMER? I’m feeling you. The JAM right here. So what’s really good? Here are some faves, mark your calendars, spread the word – hope to see you real soon! xx
- Cache: Output Rooftop Sunset 7/7: Free disco house [music] partay affair on the Output roof just in time for sunset – hosted by Cache crew. Just RSVP for free entry and enjoy the chillest summer vibes all evening long. Same night as The Get Down (aka high vibe dance party with Tasha Blank), also happening downstairs around the same time.
- Uplift Project 009 7/12: Breath-work with Erin Telford + the Uplift ladies – hosted at Modo Yoga, one of my new fave hot yoga studios in Williamsburg, its beautiful! Breath-work with Erin is famously magical, I’m looking forward to experiencing it for the first time!
- The Big Quiet 7/13: Come meditate in Central Park with 2,000 of your new best friends. We’ll share some special silence and enjoy a sound bath plus some other special guests – we’re going big for the Big Quiet’s one year birthday!
- The Numinous Presents: Rewriting Your Love Story 7/15-17 UPSTATE @ Maha Rose North: This is happening at my favorite place ever, right outside of Woodstock in the beautiful Maha magical land, hosted by The Numinous crew – it should be absolutely EPIC. Think: love-centered astrology, meditation into the heart space, water ceremony, creative writing, crafting, sharing, and play. YAASS, please.
- Collage with Caris 7/28: Caris Reid is a beautiful artist, reiki practitioner and facilitator of [super dope] super original collage workshops! She provides all the beautiful vintage materials and even does a guided meditation to get everyone in the zone. Everything’s included – just show up ready to tap into your creative vibes and connect with lovely likeminded magic makers.
- Kundalini Disco 7/29: Umm, need I say more? Kundalini is one of my fave types of yoga – involving less downward dog and more mantra, meditation, pranayama (breath-work) and kriyas (rapid movements that help focus the mind and breath). DISCO is..well..you know..the best? Put the two together – you have a recipe for a spiritual experience and then some (WERKout for the body mind and soul, hello). I would be here dancing the night away if I wasn’t going to be lounging around in Portugal, but hay, next time!
- Startup Island Summer Camp 8/26-28: Looking forward to August? Plan ahead for an epic entrepreneur pow wow upstate with me and a bunch of your new buddies – we’ll be enjoying inspiring workshops, yoga, meditation, coaching and innovation collab’ing – it’s going to be REAL! I can’t wait. It’s not too far away but just far enough to feel like we’re really escaping the city, and there’s a sweet lake and other fun camp-y past times. If you’d like to attend let me know and I can give you a special discount #hookup <3