Today is my last day at praytell, my agency of two years, #byeee!
- First off, the 8 day silent retreat curriculum is “A Meaningful Life” – how perfect? Is this for me specifically? I think so.
- I’m back in reality the week of 6/6 – we’ll see how long it takes to re-integrate, which is always fun
- I started my own company – it’s called Real Magic. I offer coaching and consulting for conscious creators and change makers and help them create more magic in their lives. I even wrote a manifesto and developed a 6 month 1:1 coaching program that’s purely EPIC. I’m so excited to share more, get in touch if you or another magic maker you know might be interested!
- Although I’m actively seeking out clients for holistic life coaching, seems like everyone is eager to work with me for business and brand strategy! So, I’m rolling with it and calling myself a Holistic Brand Strategist. New name, new game. Plus it makes me feel so #woke to describe what I do like that. YAASSS.
- I’m working with two absolutely epic travel start ups that are both going to take over the world in their own special ways >> For LoKi and SkyHoppr I’ll lead marketing strategy while continuing to help out with some product development and biz dev stuff too. Download LoKi if you’re looking for something fun to do in your city with new local insider friends (just NYC for now but more to come soon!). SkyHoppr will hook you up with unlimited flights for one low monthly price, like REAL low = dreamy! Check em both out, we’re up to big things.
- I’m also working with a few other clients across marketing, social media, events and biz strategy: a cool media agency, a swagged-out apparel brand and a new movement/creative space opening up soon in Soho
- More work with my fave passion project team -The Big Quiet/Medi Club – helping with social strategy and content, dreams ya’ll <3
- June 25th is the first (of many) Dreamcatcher Workshops I’m helping host with Abel Costa (aka dreamcatcher master visionary). I’ll lead the opening meditation and help facilitate the magic making – come join the fun <3 The next one is 7/9 at Lucky Lotus in Fort Greene.
- June 27 – July 22 I’m doing yoga teacher training with Laughing Lotus in NYC – aka the most San Francisco yoga studio ever, like..seriously..they have a glitter bar. SEE YA ON THE MAT. Excited to deepen my practice and who knows, maybe start teaching and DJing at the same damn time?
- July 23, I’m off to Portugal for 2 dreamy weeks. I won’t be totally off the grid though as I’ll be work work workin’. I’ll try to get my surf on, plus maybe meet some beautiful people and just catch the rays while eating delicious food and getting nice and rejuvenated. The new normal? Yes please.
- Oh yeah, I’m going to get the decks out and try to get some gigs at a dance party near you. Just working on my new DJ name – DJ Squidneezy doesn’t feel 100% right but neither does DJ SYD or DJ Squidneez. What do you think? HALP.
- And..I want to make VIDEOS. About meditation. And weird things that make me uncomfortable that I’ve learned to manage and heal. And maybe even make a podcast..yes I said it..a PODCAST. About REAL MAGIC. Can’t you just see it now?
Past then – well I’m not really sure! But I know it’ll be fun, no matter what. As always, I’m renewing my intention to create more open space for fun, friends, adventures, spontaneity, practice and creativity! There’s still so much I want to learn – tarot, more painting, more work with plants and herbs, ayurveda, numerology, so many books to read – and lots of tea dates with friends I’ll surprise at work randomly, can’t wait! And I know I’ll do it all, in divine timing making sure it all happens perfectly as always.